Monday, November 21, 2011

"U" Today I am Thankful for Utah!

























I love Utah. I mean, I really love it! It's home to me! I love Salt Lake, I love the University of Utah, I love St. George, I love Panquitch Lake, I love the Utah Jazz...I love Utah. I love the mountains, the desert, the lakes, I love the people. I am thankful to have been born in Utah..I am equally thankful to have been raised outside of Utah. I hope to visit as often as possible. I hope to see all my friends and family still in Utah. Now, this does NOT mean that I love BYU..I know I know, It's IN Utah..but I will not cheer for it..but the fact that it IS in Utah, I will not pray for it's demise...Anyway..Today, I am so thankful for my home state!!





1 comment:

Hannah Joyner said...

I love BYU. I love Utah too... but I love BYU. Is this marriage gonna work out???? hahaha <3