Friday, November 11, 2011

"K" Part 2.."Kickin' it with History"
























As most of you know..I LOVE HISTORY..especially American History. I can't get enough of it. I am so blessed to live in such a historic place, and I am so grateful for that. I love Yorktown. The history of the Revolutionary war fascinates me! There are days that I like to just walk through the town and see all the landmarks. I like to sight see. I love to sit on the battlefield and imagine the battles fought. I am thankful that I have parents who inspired me to learn about our past. I am thankful that I have been given opportunities to see these amazing places. Today is Veterans day, and I can't think of a better place to live than in the town where our "Original Veterans" fought and died for our freedom from tyranny. I am honored to know so many veterans who continue the battle for not just American freedom, but for human freedom as well. So today, I would like to tell all Veterans and their families..you KICK BUTT.. (I had to get the "K" in there) and Thank you from the bottom of my heart.




No comments: