Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"I" I am Thankful for my IN-LAWS





My Father-in-law..what a man. Hardworking and funny! Best role model I could want for my husband!




My mother-in-law...what can I say? SHE ROCKS!





Jeremy (with his wife Danyele) He's Grants "Brother from another mother" We adore this man. It doesn't matter how long it's been since Grant sees him, they act like no time has passed









Gina..Gina Gina Gina. She is so talented. She is awesome!














Rich..the man, the myth, the legend. We adore him (and his family) He is the hardest working guy I know












Alan. he likes me best out of allllll the in-laws...hee hee hee. He puts up with so much..and that is why I love him!















And..Sara. Oh Sara. You are the greatest sister-in-law a girl could want! Keep taking care of that brother of mine...














No comments: