Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grateful game..Alphabet Version...



Today I start my yearly ritual of saying one then that I am grateful for every day until Thanksgiving. This year, however, I am doing it alphabetically. So....today, is the letter "A"



I am thankful for everything "Awesome" I say all the time that I am the awesomest...and I really am..but not for reasons that you think. I truly believe that we are all awesome! I believe that within us all we have endless possibilities to be awesome! We can show others unconditional love. We can help anyone and everyone...we can be the awesomest neighbors, the awesomest friends..and we do it by simply being ourselves! So, go ahead, toot your own horn. Announce to the world that you are "the AWESOMEST" Maybe if you say it enough, you'll start believing it..that's what I do...and I am THE AWESOMEST..there's even a group on Facebook that says so!

No comments: