Sunday, November 13, 2011

M is for MY MOM!!






















There are many people in my life that I am thankful for...but there is one that stands above the rest..and since today's letter is "M" it is fitting that I dedicate today's posting to that one person...My MOM! I love my mom. Growing up with a person like my mom was an adventure. Her costumes, her laugh, her singing, her cleaning, her decorating, her humor. She is such an amazing woman! I am so thankful to have a mom like mine! She makes me smile. She makes my heart happy all the time. She is my role-model, my friend, my teacher (and my student) This is a woman who can do anything she sets her mind to do. She gives me courage to stand up for what I believe. She allows me to be the person that I am. I know there are times she just shakes her head and wonders why I do the things I do..but she also bows her head to pray for my safety. I love my mom. She is who I hope to be most like as I go on my path of life. Thank you mom!

"I often go walking

in meadows of clover

and I gather armfuls of blossoms of blue

I gather the blossoms

the whole meadow over

Dear mother all flowers

remind me of you
O mother,

I give you my love with each flower

To give forth sweet fragrance a whole lifetime through;

For if I love blossoms and meadows and walking,

I learn how to love them, dear mother, from you."






No comments: