Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"P" Pam: Practically Perfect Person






















Today I celebrate Pam! This woman is my role model..heck, she's a role model for a lot of people. She has been a Navy Wife for 30 years! I can't even imagine that..she seems so young! She must have gotten married at birth!! She shows us gals married to sailors how to stay strong. She shows us how to stand straight and proud for the work our husbands do. She shows ME how to be a good Navy Wife. She's an amazing mom, and an even more amazing friend! She just started he own blog today..and it's fantastic..if you feel like reading a little bit about her life check out :


Anyway..Today I want Pam, and all of you to know how very THANKFUL I am that she is in my life. I love you Pam-a-lot!








No comments: