Sunday, December 4, 2011

What a beautiful morning!



















To quote my great late Grandma Johnson."What a GRAND and GLORIOUS day!" Winter chill is upon us here in Yorktown, but I don't mind so much on mornings like this. I love Sundays. My husband is home after a very long non stop work week, and I get the whole day with him. Macen is happy and warm, and just so funny. My dogs aren't barking..in fact they are all still sleeping. I love it! I got up this morning to let the dogs out and looked at the most beautiful sky. The leaves have mostly fallen to the ground, but a few are hanging on just to give the skyline a bit of color. I came in and looked at my beautiful Christmas tree and remembered how awesome Christmas was in the Wadley home, and how awesome it has been in the Caufield home. Life is good. So today, take time to notice your blessing, the beauty of life, the world..the awesomeness of being alive, and the magic of the Holiday season. God Bless all of you!





No comments: