Friday, December 2, 2011

Baby Dudley! We are soooo excited to meet you!










Oh Becca! I am so excited for you! It seems like yesterday you were that cute little two year old flirting with the Simsbury High Football team! And now, you are going to be a mommy! Not just any mom..but an awesomely great one! I am so proud of you and the choices you have made..especially the decision to make me a Great Aunt..( I know I am already Great, but now it's an official title)


Justin..my man..I am so excited for you too. What a dad you will be.


Grandpa Bill and Grandma Gina..congratulations..you will ROCK as Grandparents!


Rachael, Matthew..Get ready to have the most fun. Being an Aunt to you all has been one of the greatest blessings in my life.


When I told Macen the news he cheered, smiled and said..when "she" (He thinks it will be a girl) gets here, I better be there to show her the way... Then in his prayer asked Heavenly Father to be with you so that the baby will be "coolio" I don't know if that's good or bad, but we're all so excited to have a new member in this crazy family of ours!


We have much to do, many bets to take..so get ready for the greatest and hardest ride of your life!


Becca, I love you so much..Good Luck, God Speed..and welcome to the mommy club!





No comments: