Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Years Resolutions



Yup, it's that time of the year..New Years Resolutions...



we'll see if I can do better this year.



Some will be easy, some will be hard..



but I will try to keep all of them.






1. I promise to cut back on my Diet Coke intake. I will try to quit all-together by the end of the year.



2. I promise to be less sarcastic with people I disagree with.



3. I promise to exercise at least 20 minutes every day



4. I promise to try one new recipe every week



5. I promise to keep my blogs updated



6. I promise to go to the beach more often



7. I promise to travel to see friends and family as often as possible



8. I promise to save 10% of our paychecks



9. I promise to NOT mock silly close minded people



10. I promise to speak my mind.



11. I promise to stand up for what I believe



12. I promise to try and go to church without complaining



13. I promise to live the way I know I should



14. I promise to stay off my cell phone while I am driving



15. I will watch less TV



16. I will be less judgemental



17. I WILL go back to school



18. I will try and cut back on my swearing (TRY, not promise)



19. I will help Macen do better in school



20. I will support my husband in his decisions

No comments: