Monday, March 30, 2009

Starting today


I have a coffee table book that I bought a few months ago. I have been so busy that I wasn't able to really "read" it. Well, I started reading last night and I LOVE it, so I am going to share it with all of you. The book is titled "Every Monday Matters" So every Monday, I will post what I'm supposed to do..follow along..better yet, do it with me..
The book is very eye-opening.
It's fulfilling to be both valuable to someone and valued.
When you gravitate toward what brings you happiness, happiness gravitates toward you.
It is more rewarding to lift someone up than to let someone down.
You can give away yet still feel filled up.
Working for free can be more significant than working for money.
To consume less doesn't mean that we live without.
Satisfying someone else's needs can be a great source of self-satisfaction.
When we befriend our neighbor, we benefit the world.
MAKING THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE IS A
LABOR OF LOVE
I hope you all enjoy this as much as I think I will..

No comments: