Monday, March 9, 2009

The St. George temple

As most of you know I am LDS. (aka MORMON) and going to the temple is a huge part of our beliefs. I, being the rebel child, took a very long time to be able to go inside. After Katie died, going to the temple became a big part of my life. On Friday, March 6th (my dad's 70th birthday) I went. It was one of the most amazing days of my life. I can't tell you all that goes on, but trust me when I say....WOW! It was so beautiful, and so amazing. I am very blessed to have had the opportunity. I think it was the closest to Heaven that I've ever been. As I walked into the chapel inside the temple, I got a glimpse of what Heaven will be like.
This is what is written on the front of ALL of the temples
The Christus inside the Visitor's Center....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: