Monday, November 22, 2010

What I'm Thankful For..Day 8

First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle.
The best way to spread Christmas Cheer, is singing loud for all to hear.


Yes, that's right...I am thankful for Buddy the Elf. Elf is a movie about innocence, goodness, and Christmas cheer. I love the movie..but more importantly, I love his Christmas Spirit. He has it all year round. It's not about the "getting" for him..it's all about the GIVING. I know it's not time to do the "Christmas thing" but the movie was on last night. My sister Kim called to tell me. It made me laugh. We started this tradition of quoting a line from the movie "Santa's Coming!!" so when I picked up the phone all I heard was that. It changed my whole mood! Today's blog idea was Kim's and I'm so glad she thought of it! So, even though it's early..Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: