Saturday, November 20, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...Day 6

My Grandma Wadley
My Grandma Johnson
My sister Tracie, my Aunt Cindy, my Cousin Jenni, my mom, my Aunt Nancy, my niece Rachael, my Aunt Karen, and below: my Cousins Heidi and Holly with my Aunt Cindy

Today I am Thankful for these women. These amazing women that I am fortunate enough to be related to. These women who set the standards for generations to come. These Women who inspire me to be a better person. These astounding women who go through heartaches of their own, but still manage to give love to those who need it. I am honored to know them. I wish I had pictures of all the women in my family. All my cousins, all my Aunts..And then there's my mother in law Linda, Gina, Kim, Sara, Rebecca, Courtney, Kaylee, Madison..my life is better for having known you all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: