Thursday, November 18, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...Day 4




Today, I am thankful to be a mom. To have given birth twice. I love my kids. They both brought (and bring) new meaning to my life.
Macen is my little man. He fills my day with so much laughter, so much joy, so much everything. I can not imagine a day without him. He makes me smile just thinking about him.
My sweet angel Katie..what joy she gave. Even though we only had her for a few months, she is still a big part of my little family. She's our own guardian angel!
So, to those of you reading this, hug your kids, call your kids..make sure that they know how much you love them...enjoy every moment you have with them.
And Macen: "I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always. As long as I'm living my baby you'll be!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: