Monday, November 15, 2010

What I'm Thankful For...A little late, but day 1





I am sitting in my office right now, listening to my son play in his room. Beautiful sunshine is streaming through the window. I look outside and see snow on top of the mountains. The leaves are falling off the trees. My dogs are playing in the back yard. My parents are healthy, my in-laws are doing well with the home they are building. My husband is working and in 28 days will be home for Christmas. I am so very Thankful for my life, for what God has given me. I am truly blessed. The pictures you are looking at are of St. George. This beautiful town that I am blessed to live in. It is paradise. Every day, until Christmas, I am going to post one of the items on my "I am Thankful for list" Those of you who follow me on Facebook have been reading my list every day. I realized that 1 status a day will not cover all that I love and am blessed to have, so it's my new "blog goal" Happy November everyone. May you feel as blessed as I do!

No comments: