Sunday, March 9, 2008

The weekly update

Hi to all! It's Sunday and we all know what that means..The weekly update from the Caufields! We've had a wonderful weekend! I was so glad to for last week to be over! Friday night I got to go over to Pam's! Seriously, Pam is so AWESOME!!! She and Courtney bought Dance Dance Revolution (from here on referred to as DDR) I was invited over to play. Courtney (from here on referred to as Jiggy Jiggy or JJ) has some of her friends over so we watched them for awhile. When they went outside, we took center stage. Even Casey got in on the act! It was fun..Pam is on her way to Soul Train! (Casey is an honorary River Dancer) The kids came back in so we listened to them sing songs from High School Musical. Because I have a 6 year old BOY, I have yet to actually watch High School Musical! (one of these days I'll send Macen and Grant to the club and I'll pop in the DVD) I got to hear stories of Pam and Casey's family. It was so great. I had the best time. Casey really needs to write a book!
Saturday, we took the dogs to the dog park in town. Grant ran them so much that they tried to hide the tennis balls so he wouldn't throw them anymore! We then went on a walk around the little pond and Macen decided he wants to learn how to fish. I'll keep you updated on that!
Daylight Savings came a little too early for my liking. I had an early church meeting and when the alarm went off I thought I was going to die! I swear I had just gone to bed! Church was wonderful, and the primary sang Happy Birthday to Macen! He thought that was awesome!
The rest of today has been wonderful.(Chan and Steve, as you can see the Nebraska sweatshirt you gave Macen is his favorite!) My house is a mess . I decided that it was more important to play with my family. (Don't worry Mom, I'll clean it tomorrow)The EC Best carnival is this Thursday so check back on Friday for more pictures! Thanks again for checking out my blog. I hope you enjoy it! Make sure you check out the thought for the week, and take the poll...Have a wonderful week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: