Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter Everyone!


Here's the Caufield Family update...I bet you all look forward to it all week! It's been crazy! I was so glad it was over. It was spring break here in Fallon. Grant and Macen took off to Idaho on Wednesday, leaving me and the 2 dogs here. I thought I would love it, but by Thursday I was ready for them to be home..or the dogs to be gone! Friday night Nan and I went to a baby shower for Megan Creech. She's having a little girl! She about ready to pop. I am so excited for her. We had it over at Kim's house..We had sooooo much fun! Saturday was my Church's Easter Breakfast. (Nan and I have been planning it for months) It went off without a hitch, and if I do say so myself..IT WAS AWESOME! Poor Nan had been working at the Doctor's office all week and was going on about 3 hours of sleep! She worked so hard at the breakfast. She did the cooking while I got to be Julie Macoy, cruise director! We had a tasty breakfast. The kids got to color Easter Eggs, and I dressed up like Daisy Duck (the Eater Bunny was too busy) and took the kids on an Easter Egg hunt! Really, it was a wonderful way to celebrate. Grant and Macen returned home Saturday afternoon, and Macen couldn't stop telling me all about how much fun he had in Idaho. He chased a huge Jack Rabbit at the property, rode his scooter all around Grandview it sounds like, and threw rocks in the Snake river across from Grandma and Grandpa's place. He enjoyed Flying Pie pizza with Uncle Jeremy and Aunt Danyelle. He also had a great time just spending time with his Dad. It really is nice to have them home though!
On a special note..Happy Birthday John. You really are the best!

That's it for now. Happy Easter to all. I am truly blessed to have all of you in my life. Please take care this week. Enjoy the blog. Don't forget to take the poll!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: