Friday, March 7, 2008

GREAT DAY!


I WANT YOU......TO HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
Hi all...It's a beautiful day here in Fallon! I think spring is finally here! (I love spring) Here's a belated Happy Birthday to Dodge! We went to his party on Wednesday night! For those of you who don't read my blog very much, he's our local hero..2 tours to Iraq since I've been here!
The party was awesome but I didn't get a chance to talk to him much! Pam, Courtney, and I were playing Dance Revolution! Okay..Pam and I tried to play Dance Revolution..we ended up being back ground dancers! Courtney, on the other hand, totally kicks butt! Like I said, we had a great time, and I didn't even mind missing American Idol! Well, it's Friday and I'm off to the school store! I hope you all have a GREAT DAY..just like the dog said!

No comments: