Monday, January 2, 2012

And it begins



What a vacation we've had! Grant has been home more this past week than he has been all year! It's been awesome! Macen has stayed up late, slept in, played hard, and made new friends. I have enjoyed every second! This year we are looking at Grant's retirement, starting a new job, buying our first home, and re-learning how to be a "normal" family. I am looking to go back to school, getting a job, and re-learning how to have my husband home more. Macen is starting a new medication, joining the Scouting program, doing better in school, and coming to terms with having aspergers. It's going to be exciting for sure. I look forward to sharing our adventures with you on my little blog(s) Let me know how you are all doing..leave me comment, email me, facebook me..heck, you can even call me! Have a great New Year all of you and know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Peace!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Somehow when you posted this entry and the one before I missed them. I don't know how, seeing that I stalk you all day, every day! When is Grant retiring???? I hope it is when we are on the east coast so I can be in line to hug you and shake his hand!