Monday, January 19, 2009

36 things about me...(Thanks to my cousin Heidi)

1. Do you like blue cheese? I LOVE it!
2. Have you ever smoked? unfortunatley
3. Do you own a gun? No, my husband does and he taught me how to use it!
4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite as a child? Grape
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Scared to death!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Love 'em fully loaded
7. Favorite Christmas movie? A Christmas Story and Rudolph..I actually love all of them!
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Diet Coke..or an IV of Caffiene!!
9. Can you do push ups? Yes..The good kind..not the girly kind!
10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring...
11. Favorite hobby? Blogging!
12. Do you have ADD? Never diagnosed but...wait what was the question?
13. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I can't say NO
14. Middle name? Lyn
15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. Sleep, Grant, Sleep
16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Diet Coke from a fountain, Diet Coke from a bottle, Hot Chocolate with Pumpkin Spice
17. Current worry. My move to Japan
18. Current DISLIKE right now? My move to Japan
19. Favorite place to be? At home with my family
20. How did you bring in the New Year? Sleeping in Idaho
21. Where would you like to go? To St. George
22. Who di you vote for? Obama BABY!!!
23. Do you own slippers? Yes..And I love them
24. What shirt are you wearing? My new Red Shirt
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Yes..but I slide around a lot!
26. Can you whistle? Very well at times
27. Favorite color? Yellow or Pink
28. Would you be a pirate? It's always been a dream!
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Any thing and everything..And I do it badly
30. Favorite Girl's Names? Molly
31. What's in your pocket right now? My hand ... feeling if there is anything in my pocket
32. Last thing that made you laugh? My son runnig in church..and when asked why said"God needs to see me!"
33. Worst injury you've ever had?Broken arm:)
34. Do you love where you live?I always do!
35. How many TVs do you have in your house? 3
36. Who is your loudest friend? Hmmmm..not sure..probably Nan or Nettie..Pam is pretty loud, and my mom is the queen of crazy!

No comments: