Monday, November 17, 2008

The Update!

Okay, so it's been forever since I updated what's going on in our lives. There has been a lot going on so get a beverage, get comfortable, and enjoy the blog!
Let's see..we'll start with the best news..My handsome nephew Matthew was sealed to my brother and his family this past Saturday. It's a very wonderful event, and I am so grateful to have this wonderful young man in my life! For those of you who are not LDS, It's very hard to explain, but if you are curious let me know and I will do my best to explain!
Halloween was awesome! Grant was Obi-Wan Kenobi, Macen was Anakin Skywalker. I, being the individual that I am, was the Wicked Witch of the West! I passed out candy, while the boys went trick-or-treating in the rain.
After that, Nan, Grant and I went to the chief's club for a halloween party. We had a blast!
Two birthday's to mention: My Uncle Doug on Oct. 28th (I believe), and my niece Kaylee on November 10th!
Of course I couldn't do an update without mentioning, again, how happy I am that OBAMA WON!!! If you haven't read my blog in a while, scroll down..I blogged that news on election night!
Grant is doing well, not happy that the democrats are in charge, but I figure he's been married to one so long, he'll be able to work for one!
He still hasn't nailed down orders yet, but as soon as he does I'll let you all know!
My friend Wendy Flake moved to California last month. I really miss her, but it sounds like she's having a good time!
Pam, Casey, and Courtney are getting ready to move very soon..to quote Forrest Gump.."That's all I have to say about that"
My mom has officially become a "Facebook" member, so everyone make her your friend..
Macen is doing very well in school. I am so impressed with how well he's doing!
As for me, well I am as busy as ever, and I love it. PTO is going well, and my job gives me some extra cash for the holidays. I am a little homesick for family. My brother and Sara came to visit me and I hated to see them go!
Well, that's it for now. If you're ever in Nevada, come on by..we'd love to see you all!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pam said...

Shanna,

Of course I'm curious about the sealing. You know me!