Monday, November 17, 2008

Better late than never!

Here I am in all my glory! This is on "Dress as your favorite book character" on the 30th. (We have Nevada Day on the 31st, so there wasn't any school) I was "Daisy Duck" It was pretty funny though, as I was walking down the outside walkway, I passed several 5th graders. All of them were saying things like, "HI Miss Banana" "What's up Daisy?" "Looking good Mrs. C" then my favorite trouble maker passed by and yells out "AFLAC!" It was so awesome..I laughed about it all day..in fact as I'm typing this, I'm still giggling.
Here's Ms. Rickerson getting ready to kiss a pig. Her class sold the most in our fundraiser, so that was the treat for the kids. The pig was very stinky, and Ms. R was a great sport.
Here is Macen's favorite lady. She's our librarian Ms. Vickie..We LOVE HER!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: