Sunday, September 21, 2008

Weekly Update

Hello all! What a week! I'm not even sure where to begin.. It started with the "Longest Night" for Grant and the new Chiefs bright and early Monday morning. I'm hoping to get pictures to show how amazing it was. Grant did a fantastic job! Tuesday was the pinning, and then the reception. It was great, and the new chiefs were excited to start their new lives...but the rest of the Chiefs were just tired and glad the season was over! Wednesday, Grant slept in, and I took Macen to school. I think Grant finally woke up around noon..just in time to get to a meeting. I had my first PTO meeting Wednesday night.....it went well I think. Thursday was normal, and Friday we had our EC Best Popcorn Day. 519 bags of popcorn...I don't think I will eat popcorn for a month! The smell even gets to me now. Saturday was the Khaki Ball, and we had a blast..check out the pictures below. Normally I don't put pictures of myself on this blog, but I really liked my dress! Pam has a new name...from here on she is to be referred to as "The Great One" I am still the queen, Courtney is the princess..
Have a great week..take the poll, leave me comments..(LeAnn..that's mostly for you) We love you all and we'll talk to you all very soon
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You guys have been busy!!! But it looks like a good kind of busy.

I love your dress and I think you look pretty! I'm glad you posted some pictures. And I think it's so dang cool that you wrote my name on your blog. :)

Have a great week coming up!