Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday Beautiful Sara!

My beautiful sister in law Sara had a birthday yesterday...I meant to put this posting out in time, but I got busy. She is an amazing woman. I find it amazing that she willingly joined our crazy family. She is the best thing that ever happened to my brother (besides having me for a sister)
Sara shares her bithday with my Katie, and there are times that I forget to celebrate Sara's day because I'm so wrapped up in Katie..but I want her to know how much I love her, and I'm truly blessed to know her! Happy Happy Birthday Sara

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Happy birthday to Sara!
And happy birthday to a very special Katie!

Shanna, when I got to your website, Kirsten who is sitting on my lap, heard the music (Somewhere Over the Rainbow) and started to smile and sing. It was very sweet.

Hugs to you!