Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Weekly update


Hi everyone! I'm a little late with the update. The weekend got away from me! Friday night Grant and I went on a date! (well, sort of) We went to a Retired Chief BBQ at the club. It was great fun. Geran babysat for us. Macen had a blast!
Grant went to Top Gun on Saturday, so Macen and I spent the day cleaning. He's getting really good and scrubbing the toilet!
Brittany showed up at around 11:30 pm on Saturday. She had a great time at the Fernley Prom. (She better have..she came all the way from Texas to go)
I did get to talk to my friend Michele from Hawaii. I can't believe how much I miss her! She needs to get back to Fallon. (Michele, I'm so glad Dean is better)
Sunday, Grant was on Duty. Brit, Macen and I went to church. We had the traditional brunch at the galley, and I came home and slept. Brittany's boyfriend came over...seriously, I think Grant was trying to drive them crazy! We had a great Sunday dinner..Nan and Geran came over!
Monday was busy! I kept trying to sit down and update the blog but it never seemed to work out! Today has been much quieter!
Okay..Mothers day is Sunday ! I will update again before that but I just wanted to do a shoutout to all the moms out there..especially mine. I learn so much from just watching you. I am honored to be in the club!
Well, that's it for now. Take the poll, leave a comment..and remember, if you have anymore bucket list ideas for me let me know. (Dru..your idea is a definate one...I'll see you soon!)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Okay, for the poll, I can't just choose one. You have like my top three guys there, and they are all in a tie as to who I think is the hottest. So, in no particular order:
Brad Pitt
Matt Damon
Ben Affleck
For Ben and Brad, the dimples just make my toes curl. Guys with dimples are soooooo sexy!