Monday, May 19, 2008

so....I've been 39 for a week!

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I updated. Sorry...CRAZY CRAZY WEEK! I turned 39 last monday. It was AWESOME. Thank you to everyone who called me...it just proves what I've known all along...You love me..you really love me!
I have blogged part one of my bucket list. Make sure you check it out. I'll get part 2 out there real soon. If you have any suggestions, by all means, let me know!( when you look at my bucket list take special note of the picture..I truly believe that if we have guardian angels, that one would be mine..it explains A LOT!)
Happy Birthday to Courtney, Rick and Becca.
Happy Anniversary to Becca and Justin!
Good luck to Pam and Casey this week. Congratulations to Matt!
(Courtney F. I heard you looked beautiful for the prom..I need to see the pictures)
Have a great week and check back for part 2! Take the poll, and drop me a line if you get a chance!

No comments: