Friday, January 10, 2014

I'm BAACK!!!!!

Wow! It's been a very long time since I've blogged! I think I should start it up again since there is so much happening in the Caufield family. I'm not even sure where to start!
Macen is in 5th grade this year. His last year of elementary school! It's so hard for me to believe! He's doing so well. He has a handle on his learning issues and seems to be trying even harder to do well in school. This year we have our first issues with bullies. It drives me crazy. He takes it all in stride! He did ask me to give my "mom stink eye" to one of the kids...I may be going to lunch with him on Monday to see if the "stink eye" will work!  He's still very much in to WWE and he is an expert on the characters. I got to go to my first RAW with him and Grant last June, and I will admit it freely..I LOVE WWE!  Macen also took up Wrestling here in town. He's slowly getting better! He really likes it, but he hates to lose! I am so proud of how he is growing up. He really is my star!

Grant is happily retired from the Navy. It's such a blessing! I really don't miss deployments..I REALLY don't miss base housing. I love having him home. He still works hard, and travels a lot! He finally gets to not shave every day! He loves it. It drives me CRAZY! Right now he's in Japan. He's going to be gone until the end of the month, but I get to talk to him every day. (So much better than when he was on a ship) He's such a good man, a great husband and an awesome dad!
 
Now, me? nothing really new. I love my life. I love my family. I have some pretty awesome friends and I am addicted to Facebook! I have big plans this year, so as they start happening I'll blog!
Well, I have more to tell, but it's time for me to go wrestle with Macen! Peace out!
 
 
 
 

No comments: