Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Birthday my angel!

Wow! 7 years! Not a day goes by that I don't think of you! 7 years ago tonight your dad and I were in the hospital waiting to hear when you would arrive. Your big brother was with Uncle John and Aunt Sara. I couldn't sleep, and your dad tried to ease my pain by bringing in romance movies for me to watch..(he, of course, fell asleep) The next afternoon you came into this world and your dad got to see the whole thing. He was wrapped around your finger right away! You share your birthday with Aunt Sara, and she got to hold you before John. You were so tiny, but so perfect. A little trooper! I think you came so early so your dad would get time with you. We had so much fun! You made our family complete! We miss you soo much, but I know we'll get to see you again! Happy Birthday my little angel!




Happy Happy Birthday bug!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittney said...

awww I had no idea you went through a loss like that. What a cute baby girl. I love how positively you wrote about her life.