Monday, December 15, 2008

Weekly update

WOW, it has been awhile! There is so much going on! First off, good luck to Pam, Casey, and Courtney. They moved this past Friday to California. They got there safe and sound, and picked up keys to the new house today! I'm so excited for them. I don't need to tell you how sorry for myself I'm feeling, but I am glad that Pam gets to play with her friend Doni!
As you read the blog, you'll find the story about Scout's wound, so I won't get in to detail about that!
I got a new calling (job, for all you non LDS) at church. I teach Sunday School to the 12 and 13 year olds. They are sooooooo great. What amazing kids. I'll be blogging about them throughout the year!
Our Christmas party last tuesday was a hit! Nan did a great job and my program went better than I expected. Santa came to visit (Thanks again Pete) and dinner was awesome!
We went ot the Chief's party on Thursday. My friend Nettie went with us. I'm trying to fix her up. It didn't go as planned (mostly because of Scout) but Nettie was a hit, and she'll have to come to the club with me more often.
My nephew RJ has found his future wife. I still don't have any pitures (hint hint) nut when I do I'll blog them.
Macen's christmas concert is this Wednesday, and his first grade play is on Thursday. I'll be sure to get lots of pictures, so check back!
That's it for now. Have a great week, take the survey, leave me a comment or two.....and MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL, AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT
PS..To Kim and Kaylee...SANTA'S COMING!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

You guys have been busy!

I'm glad that you like your new calling. I think the 12 and 13 year olds would be hard--all I can think of are the Deacons when I was 12. Ick! lol But, I think you will be a great teacher for them and they'll look up to you!!! Yay!