Monday, December 22, 2008

It's almost CHRISTMAS

This is my most favorite ornament! I think it says it all!
So, this is our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree. We got it our first Christmas in Virginia. Prior to that, we were never home for Christmas, so we never really needed a tree. When we got to our place in Virginia, Grant decided it was time to decorate our home for the holidays. We bought this tree, prelit. It had to be small because we've never really had the space for anything bigger. Well, every year, one of the lights go out on the tree...and it gets a little sorry looking. Every year I say "Maybe it's time for a new tree" and every year I change my mind. We call it Charlie, because it looks like the tree in the Charlie Brown Christmas show. (aka..one of my favorite holiday traditions) So, ladies and gentlemen, this tree will be following the Caufield clan through all of our adventures!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: