Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Weekly update


Hello all! It's another update from the Caufield Clan! There's a lot going on so sit back and enjoy the blog!
Macen has just finished his first full week of Day Camp over at the Youth Activity Center here on base. He loves it! He's been swimming, bowling, roller skating, and a field trip to the grocery store...and that's just in a week! It's helping him prepare for full days at school! I'm glad he's having fun, but I find myself missing him throughout the day.
Congratulations to my sister Kim. She had the lap band surgery this past week and she's doing great! She feels good, and she sounds like her old self again!
Also, Congrats to my niece Kaylee. She's done with 8th grade. Way to go beautiful!
Happy Anniversary to my mom and dad...How many years has it been? 48?
Happy Birthday to Susan and Janet...I hope you had an awesome celebration!
Congratulations to Tiffany. She and Drew just moved in to their own home!
Well that's about it. Check out the rest of the blog. We went to the races this weekend and I got some great pictures!
Don't forget to take the poll, and leace a comment if you want!
Uncle Doug, keep those emails coming. You are the best story teller in the world. (I don't think you know how much you inspire me!)
Happy belated Father's day to all you dad's out there!
I love you and have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: