Monday, January 14, 2008

Obama in Fallon


Hi everyone! I just got home from meeting who I hope to be the next President of the United States..(I know that some of you reading this disagree with me, and that's okay...just as long as you get out there and vote) Barack Obama came to my little 'ol town of Fallon Nevada! The junior High school gym was packed with another room holding an overflow of over 200 people! He spoke with a great deal of passion, and has some great ideas for this country. He respects our military, wants a better health care system, wants our schools and teachers to get the money that they deserve, and has a plan for the economy!
Anyway, enough on him. There was a secret service member who looked just like my brother Bill..I actually had to do a double take! It was a great night..Now if I can just get my staunch Republican of a husband to hear about it!!! I am always up to hear other sides, so if you want to tell me your opinion, leave me a comment

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh heck not Barack, I side with Grant, I might consider McCain though. No Democrats for me!!

Shanna said...

Tiff..why not a democrat?

Makayla said...

wow, that is crazy that obama actually came to fallon! who would have thought that would happen? reno i can understand, but not fallon!