Monday, January 28, 2008

It's a new week

Good morning all! We're starting the week off with Macen being funny! He does things that just make me laugh! We had a nice time this weekend. Grant got his bronco fixed. (huge thanks to Dave &Cindy Keltner) Macen was excited to get "Bluto" (that's what we call the bronco) back. Geran and Nan came for dinner..(our normal Sunday crowd) and we had a fun time. We did get some sad news last night. The president of our church, Gordon B. Hinckley, passed away last night. He was 97 years old. Our thoughts and prayers are with his family. Two of the most amazing people passed away this past week.
I leave on Thursday for Salt Lake. My Grandma's funeral is on Saturday. I'll be back on Sunday. I will have pictures, because all of my siblings will be in Salt Lake. It will be the first time we have all been together since my wedding!
That's it for now. I hope you all have a great week!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip, and i won't flip you off anymore!! Cindy