Sunday, October 14, 2007

The mighty hunter returns! (emptyhanded)


Grant got home this afternoon. YEAH! He looks awesome! (He looks a little tired too) He had a great time and can't wait till next year. He was up in Idaho. He loves to go home. I have a feeling that when he retires from the Navy we'll be in Idaho. (That's all good for me..It's a pretty nice place to be) He, his best friend Jeremy, his mom and dad braved a lot of harsh weather this year. I think it either rained or snowed (or did both) almost every day. I know I couldn't have handled it.. I'm too much of a wimp. Anyway, he's home safe and sound. Thanks again to Rick and Linda for being so great. We love you guys and we'll see you soon!

1 comment:

Jilene said...

Hey Shanna! So cute. Did you move to Fallon, NV? We moved to Boise, ID last February. We love it here! Looks like you are doing well. Check us out at www.rayfamilyof4.blogspot.com