Monday, August 20, 2007

I am such a sucker for peer pressure

Okay, so I have given in to peer pressure. My friends have a blog spot, so I decided to start one too. Probably won't be as exciting as others, but hey, it is what it is.
Today was Macen's first day of school. He was so excited. I was excited for him(I'll admit that I have a hard time with him being in kindergarten) He goes to EC Best. He has Mr. Johnson. It's his first "man" teacher. We'll see how it goes.
Pictures are going to be posted very soon.
Grant is so tired this week. He's helping with the new chief selectees this month. He's out the door by 5 am and usually goes strong all day. He's coaching Macen's soccer team (the Mighty Machines) and he helps up at the race track every weekend. What a guy I married.
Well, it's late and time for me to get to bed. Check back again later for updates okay?

No comments: